Is it at all possible to have the same name in different languages through out past lives. I think I've read some people say that they have had the same name as they did in a past life. My friend Jessica's name in Hawaiin is Iekika. The weird thing is before she new that, her nephew, when he...
Thanks so much catseye and barbara for replying. Your replys were so positive and really brought me into a good mood. Catseye, oh I do hope that the dream of a lover’s dance is from a past life. And I’m feeling more confident that it might be from reading what you said. And I would be more then...
Hi everyone...
I've been reading this forum for a bit now and finally wanted to speak. I've found everything that'd I've read very interesting and helpful but I still have questions. I'm only 17 and am still trying to find out the secrets to my soul(that wasn't meant to sound so deep in...