Cyrus, I am not sure I remember a German man had me at gunpoint before we got there. I set my rifle down and he came up behind me. as i turned towards him I took he gun and hit him with it.After that part is when we were in Berlin. It was 3 Americans and I setting on the steps.I could not see...
Most of my past life was around ww2 and up till the 60's I was an Australian I was helping my father paint the Queen Mary for war time I wanted to see the world I was a stowaway on the ship I was around 16 years old. They took me in and gave me a uniform.I ended up in England to train with the...
My name is James I am 47 I had written these after waking please excuse the grammar Here are my stories.
March 24th I am in the country side of Germany. I am in the military this women is helping me and another guy get close to Hitlers layer. She is the girlfriend of this other guy I think he...