• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Eponia33

  1. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Yes, I still have to process a lot of things first. After that, when I'm ready and can handle it, we'll see. Maybe the exact cause of death isn't the most important thing. In any case, a severe traumatic experience did occur, and that alone explains a lot.
  2. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Back then, I lost someone I loved very much. I can't remember my own death at the time, but my intuition tells me it was probably violent. In any case, he died a violent death, and before that happened, we were all locked up—which somehow symbolically fits with shortness of breath...
  3. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    I don't know how I died back then—at a certain point, there's just a veil, and I sense that there's something ugly behind it. And that I lost someone I loved very much. It was pretty tragic and sad. It's interesting that you mention allergies; I have a lot of them, and desensitization didn't...
  4. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    I'm still really struggling with the symptoms and a truly massive loss, and I'm also considering trying reincarnation therapy. I was involved in the resistance against Rome. The defeat is really taking its toll. But in general, at least my shortness of breath in the mornings has gone away since...
  5. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Unfortunately, at a certain point, almost all Celtic territories were under Roman occupation (except for Eire and the area north of the Danube—a natural border, but heavily guarded by Roman patrol boats). As a woman from the Gallic community of that time, I carry these memories with me. Back...
  6. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Yes, you were victorious. For us, unfortunately, it ended quite badly and tragically. I'm still coming to terms with it.
  7. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Thanks for your reply! It’s interesting that you have memories of the Battle of Varus (Teutoburg Forest) from the Germanic perspective. I myself have connections to the time of the Gallic Wars - the Gallic side. How do you feel about that? Are there certain aspects of these memories that stand...
  8. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Thank you very much SeaAndSky. Maybe you can send me the links ?
  9. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Hi Cryscat, thanks for your massage. Do you also have memories regarding the gallic wars?
  10. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Hi SeaAndSky, thanks for your nice message. Yeah, hopefully someone will get in touch so I won't be the only one dealing with this. It's great that this forum exists.
  11. E

    Celtic, Gaulish memories

    Hi everyone, I’m brand new to the forum, and this is the first time I’ve ever taken the plunge to post. About five months ago, I started exploring my Celtic roots—really deep stuff. A lot has happened since then. Does anyone else have memories of the time of the Gallic Wars? I’d love to hear...
Back
Top