I lived in France for a year from 2005 - 2006. I was with a host family in Paris. I would spend dinners babbling away in French, and sometimes use words that my family did not know. It became the family joke, that the American was teaching them French. Most of the words that I was using turned...
"home"
I find this very fascinating. I did the exact same thing when I was a young child and I had never heard of it in anyone else before. I would have what I can only really describe as panic attacks? I would be more or less in hysterics, telling my mother that I wanted to go home. She would...
ALSO: i just remembered this...
when we got together for thanksgiving, he came running out of the living room to greet me when i walked through the door. he was yelling "auntie mommy! auntie mommy!" i sort of smiled and said, "no, i'm auntie court." my sister confirmed this and said, "yeah...
hi everybody. i have been lurking for a long, long time and decided to officially sign up and post, haha.
i come from a highly sensitive family. my mother is clairvoyant, and i am as well, to a certain extent. (i panic easily.) my half-sister was very sensitive as a child and has had a...