• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by CMoulton

  1. C

    Massive Awakening

    There is much of what you say that rings with me. Thank you.
  2. C

    Massive Awakening

    This is so true. And it is good to know that I am not alone. We are all in this together.
  3. C

    Massive Awakening

    Yes. All your words are true. Grounding is also very important
  4. C

    Massive Awakening

    Hey there, You are so right. I said this to someone else about cooling down. Not taking things so seriously. My brain is doing it's best to mess me up and my awakening has thrown me into a rollercoaster ride. I have to stay in reality. I am relatively successful hard working person with...
  5. C

    Massive Awakening

    Thanks for all the anders, my friends, You are so right. This is precisely what I need right now. I need to cool down. I am also working very hard right now as an artist. Which is also lost of emotional input and output. I am doing well considering that people constantly want something of me. I...
  6. C

    Massive Awakening

    Hi there, I have posted some messages here and made some really great contacts. I just need to get something off my chest. Maybe ask for advice. Maybe just talk I don't know. I feel like the last three and a half years of my life have been an amazing rollercoaster ride. My knowledge of past...
  7. C

    Should I remember every single detail?

    Know, my dear, that your inner light is unbelievably strong. You and your loved ones are always protected. Always.
  8. C

    Should I remember every single detail?

    Hi there, No, you do not have to remember everything. In fact, it might even be good that you do not remember everything. If you did, it would be totally confusing. In fact, it is completely normal to be confused when remembering past lives or many past lives. I think your soul and brain has to...
  9. C

    Too many memories for one soul

    I can totally relate to this feeling with too many memories for one soul. I have memories of two extremely dramatic lives and once you start remembering new things keep popping up. I know how difficult this is. It gets enormously confusing because you have to redefine who you are. I think the...
Back
Top