I really like learning about the history of the jews and the religion really intrests me. I've tried to learn hebrew before too. I participated in a pass over dinner thing and I really enjoyed that as well.
Nazi Germany Jewish Past life
I had a dream when I was really little like maybe 5 or 6, before I learned about the holocaust and everything. I was maybe a jewish rabbi or I was just well liked and popular but we were in hiding in the woods (My jewish group and I) there were like 30 people...
I dont mean to steal Deborahs thunder, but I had a past life dream. I remember dying. I was a black kid, late teens early 20's and I was on the underground railroad. I was running through these fields and woods, it was night time and I came to this house with a light above the door. I knocked a...