• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Chloe196

  1. C

    4 year old twins

    Spanish and Phillipines?? interesting thought As I mentioned earlier my one twin B is no longer "remembering" stories as she had earlier. She was the one who did first and really woke me up to this whole idea being so young and speaking so clearly of it being a previous life and previous...
  2. C

    4 year old twins

    More Update 2 L was talking again last night with her grandmother and today with me about her past life. I was driving by my old neighborhood and told her I was going to show her the house I grew up in. She asked if it was the tower from the castle and then said, "Oh no it's not my tower as...
  3. C

    4 year old twins

    More Updates on Twins Sorry gone so long from posting but we have a major addition occurring in our house sidetracked me. B was really going for a few more days with what seemed to me like legitimate past life memories. She also described to me that she had a brother and sister in her past...
  4. C

    4 year old twins

    Birthmark Both of my daughters have birthmarks. B has one on her head around her ear we can't see anymore and she has a transverse birthmark on her thigh. L has a birthmark in almost exactly the same place as I have a birthmark on her calf. It was so funny because I call her my clone...
  5. C

    4 year old twins

    Journaling My daughter B reminded me tonight to keep a journal which I already have but hadn't included any of this information previously. Mainly because I wasn't sure what to do with the information or what to believe. If they said it once and dropped it I wouldn't be here now looking into...
  6. C

    4 year old twins

    My twin girls have both talked to me about having another mom and dad in heaven. My daughters B and L that have talked to us seperately and at different stages of their development. Right now it is really on L's mind "Mom, I have another mommy and daddy in heaven." She started talking about...
Back
Top