• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Bushido

  1. Bushido

    I think I was Japanese

    Read the line regarding 18 Octomber ,it was a kamikaze Lieutenant Commander Kasuga Hitoshi. http://www.combinedfleet.com/kamika_t.htm Also : " The torpedoes missed and Kamikaze gave chase, dropping several depth charges that severely damaged the submarine and partially blew her out of the...
  2. Bushido

    I think I was Japanese

    I suggest you to do research in Kira clan family genealogy and to read all text ,probably you will find a clue ,also to do meditation and enable your mind to have access to latent information ,i think u will discover the truth and answer ,it' s a chance to you to be part of that clan also stare...
  3. Bushido

    I think I was Japanese

    I' ve done a research to a complete list of japanese warlords and i discover this article on wikipedia https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusunoki_Masashige and the description of this is kinda similar with one of my dreams and with that ilusion i saw during a regression and it' s mention about...
  4. Bushido

    I think I was Japanese

    I resorted to regression meditation in previous lives listening to soothing music and going into a trance, I felt an indescribable inner calm like a vibration of a musical instrument, I consciously passed beyond the mental portal, I observed fields, wonderful trees, maples , oaks, camphor, I...
  5. Bushido

    I think I was Japanese

    A few years ago I had lucid dreams about battlefields and every time I had the image that I was dead and the feeling that the location of events is somewhere in Asia. Reading about Asian culture, as a person who was baptized into Christianity, I easily gave up my previous beliefs, in fact I...
Back
Top