• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Buckneld

  1. B

    Two reoccurring PL's in my sleep

    I followed your advice which led me to use a YouTube hypnosis video, with amazing success. It might be a little hard to describe all the details I can but the feelings and sensations and details were so many I could hardly see them all. It led me to a deeper and deeper and calmer state of...
  2. B

    Two reoccurring PL's in my sleep

    Unfortunately I do not and they would sum me up as being crazy if I shared this with them. I have unfortunately a very not so open-minded family. Could you recommend me any specific guide for self guided past life regression? I'm very curious now.
  3. B

    Two reoccurring PL's in my sleep

    Thank you! There's a bit of a dark undertone to both of them and they make me feel a bit uneasy too. I've been so curious to find out more about them but I feel so embarrassed talking to my family about them
  4. B

    Two reoccurring PL's in my sleep

    I have been having two past life dreams reoccurring in my sleep. Some memories are unsettling, and as I've gotten older one of the more prominent ones became a lot less PG. Since there more frequent occurances in later years I now sleep with a journal and pen next to my bed to document them...
Back
Top