• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by brad boyer

  1. B

    Daughter talks about Previous Mommy

    ok thankx I think it is just her past life I talked to her a bit and she is looking forward to camping this summer, and a few other fun things we have planned. Wife thinks maybe they got bound in a previous life that works in all their lives when they turn 5. she remembered her previous life as...
  2. B

    Daughter talks about Previous Mommy

    My 4 year old Daughter has been talking about her other mommy, says she still goes there, my question is what does it mean when she says "When I turn 5 I always leave". this is worrying a bit as I am not sure what it means, does it mean after 5 she forgets her old lives? or something else? her...
Back
Top