granddaughter past lives
Caroliina, Madyson's therapist is aware of past life regressions and has suggested it. I am not sure her father will go for it. Her mother my daughter is pretty much believes in reincarnation. I have a fascination with England, Ireland, & Scotland. I also feel drawn to...
Alish
Yes, I have read Carol's book children's past lives, but I was really trying to find more info on dreams and nightmares that I had as a child and still do. Some of them I am sure are past life dreams. Madyson was always saying odd things to her mother about what she used to do. Madyson...
granddaughter says I was her mother
I am new at this. It took me awhile to accept reincarnation as a fact. Believe me, I do now. I have a similar situation with my granddaughter, who is now ten. Her name is Madyson. When Madyson was 4 years old I took her horseback riding. Out of the blue she...
Lil's Mommy,
I believe your daughter knows exactly what she is talking about. I personally do not believe that there is a long wainting period between reicarnations.