• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by born2luv

  1. B

    Question about Past Lives.

    Yes, I know how insideous it can be. I wish I could have protected my middle son more - but they kept insisting it was him, and I was insecure enough to believe that my son must be lying, or they wouldn't be saying these things about him. And my youngest, with the neighbour children - I never...
  2. B

    Question about Past Lives.

    Well, this is part of the reason my youngest is home-schooled, so we do not have a need to fight with the school system. We began home-schooling due to his extreme health problems, but the more I hear about our school systems, the cut-backs in Ontario, and the growing problem of violence -...
  3. B

    Question about Past Lives.

    My youngest son is home-schooled, but still had great difficultly with the children on the street we used to live on. Both the parents and the children ostracized him for a year, after he was too ill to finish out the season on the baseball team - even tohough I had warned the parents ahead of...
  4. B

    Question about Past Lives.

    A bit of history first... My 12y old son has been ill all of his life with severe and unusual allergies. He is what they call a Universal Reactor, and must live a very protected lifestyle. When he was 10y old, I took him to get his first level Reiki. (He has very healing hands!) He had a very...
Back
Top