I found that I could see soldiers death by date. I found where three soldiers of the 25th infantry (not 9th regiment) had died in the same battle in early 66. One of which was from San Francisco. He left behind a wife who shortly after died in a car crash in Colorado. I don’t think the...
I looked at all the bios of the men from San Francisco who died in Vietnam. I found Anthony Eric Johnson who was in 9th regiment in the 25th ID but he died in 68. I was born in 67. The last name and unit fit. Maybe people that have passed share their experiences with people through dreams...
Update.
I’m pretty sure I was from San Francisco if I were reincarnated. I had a dream I was reading over a young ladies shoulder as she was reading a letter. She was wearing a white sun dress with red flowers. The letter had flowers doodled in the top margin in green. I felt as if I were...
when I was in kindergarten I kept having a reoccurring dream. It started out I had my back to a berm or levy and was carrying a radio. It was very hot and very dry. On my left was a lieutenant calling in an air strike on a tree line on the edge of the field we were in. To his left was a...
when I was in kindergarten I kept having a reoccurring dream. It started out I had my back to a berm or levy and was carrying a radio. It was very hot and very dry. On my left was a lieutenant calling in an air strike on a tree line on the edge of the field we were in. To his left was a...