• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by bluluvscoco

  1. B

    My son remembers a past life

    Carol, Chris died 15 years ago when I was 14. I see similarities, he's full of energy like Chris.... Ever since my son was born, I have felt as if Chris was around. I always thought it was because he was watching over us. Re: talking to dead people - My daughter had an imaginary friend for...
  2. B

    My son remembers a past life

    Two days ago my son randomly said, " don't worry mom, when we die, we go to heaven and we come back as babies." My daughter asked " can I go to heaven to ask my grandma Hilda when my baby sister is coming down from heaven". I've never mentioned these things to my babies. They are 5 & 4...
  3. B

    My son remembers a past life

    can you suggest a couple of open ended questions? Crystal
  4. B

    My son remembers a past life

    Thank you for responding and the suggestions. My son is currently in a not very confident age, so when he notices a reaction on our part he'll shut down. With age comes self awareness and I believe he senses it is weird. 15 years ago my grandma (who raised me) lost her son at the age of 9 to...
  5. B

    My son remembers a past life

    My son is almost 6. But there has been on few occasions where he sparks my curiosity over something he says or does. I didn't store a couple in my memory bank because I thought it was just coincidence and maybe a mix up of words. But finally something caught my attention..... We were at...
Back
Top