• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Black Horse

  1. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hello... Hi everybody. Sorry I've been away for a while. So many things going on. My son is doing very well. Today is the 7 year anniversary of my friend's passing. My son hasn't said anything further since "seeing" the "blood" on my mom's patio. I haven't taken my son to see Mike's...
  2. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hello again. Sorry, I've been away... No I have not had a chance to read Carol's books, but I'm planning on obtaining a copy of Children's Past Lives this weekend. There has been another incident with my son and I feel that I now owe it to him, myself and the rest of my family to give...
  3. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hello again. Sorry, I've been away... No I have not had a chance to read Carol's books, but I'm planning on obtaining a copy of Children's Past Lives this weekend. There has been another incident with my son and I feel that I now owe it to him, myself and the rest of my family to give...
  4. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    My husband told me of the details from the autopsy report on my friend. My husband and my friend were not related in this life but my friend always referred to him as his "brother."
  5. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    More info... Good morning everyone... After some questions to be sure I was correct, I have learned that the blonde patch of hair on the back of my son's head is in the same spot that my friend was shot. I tried to talk to my son about his memories, but he didn't seem to recall anything...
  6. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    More info... Good morning everyone... After some questions to be sure I was correct, I have learned that the blonde patch of hair on the back of my son's head is in the same spot that my friend was shot. I tried to talk to my son about his memories, but he didn't seem to recall anything this...
  7. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    We were close friends in school. I will have to ask my husband as to the actual wound on our friend in relation to my son's birthmark. I will certainly advise you. I never knew a birthmark could have such significance. I want to thank you all for your help. This is just the beginning...
  8. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    We were close friends in school. I will have to ask my husband as to the actual wound on our friend in relation to my son's birthmark. I will certainly advise you. I never knew a birthmark could have such significance. I want to thank you all for your help. This is just the beginning for...
  9. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hi Carol. Yes... my son does indeed have a birthmark that I would call somewhat strange. I never really understood until I read some of the other posts here on your site. My son has very, very dark brown hair to the point that it is almost black. No matter how short I cut it for summer etc...
  10. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hi Carol. Yes... my son does indeed have a birthmark that I would call somewhat strange. I never really understood until I read some of the other posts here on your site. My son has very, very dark brown hair to the point that it is almost black. No matter how short I cut it for summer etc...
  11. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hello everyone. I must start by saying that this is the first time that I've had the nerve to come forward and start questioning things that I've been taught not to as a child of Roman Catholic parents. I have an overwhelming need to know and I'm hoping you all can help. I have a friend who I...
  12. B

    Meeting an old friend again?

    Hello everyone. I must start by saying that this is the first time that I've had the nerve to come forward and start questioning things that I've been taught not to as a child of Roman Catholic parents. I have an overwhelming need to know and I'm hoping you all can help. I have a friend who I...
Back
Top