• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by beech

  1. B

    Help tracking myself down?

    The Nazi's and Germans in general are meticulous record keepers. I went to a concentration camp in Nuengamme and it had the name of every single person who had come in through the doors, what belongings they had with them and their ages/professions.
  2. B

    How to find out more about past life?

    in my experience you only know what you need to know. Think more about your thoughts and feelings around this information, who this man was and why he was important.
  3. B

    looking for someone from my past life

    I'm pretty sure my parents were the police men who shot me execution style in one of my past lives. I died because I refused to snitch on one of the men I lived on the street with. I was a burglar who sold things out of a cart, he was a radical speaker of sorts. I believe I have been placed...
  4. B

    Are You Really Irish, Chinese, or ??, and Why

    I wonder if this person has ever been to Ireland. It sounds like a very romanticized view. I'm english and my genetic roots are from england, ireland and irish traveller (gypsy) and although I can see that in the way I behave and look, my past life is totally unrelated to my heritage. In a...
Back
Top