• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by ariannehowell

  1. A

    Memories triggered by sound -WWII Siren

    Yes, you are right. Certain sounds sometimes brings us to the memories that we thought we've already forgotten. I sometimes get flashbacks about my past whenever I hear a familiar sound or even smell. : angel Speech Pathology Services for Children
  2. A

    Being aware of things planned in your life

    I have lots of plans to begin with in the future. I just hope that sooner or later, I can achieve those dreams in a right time and work hard as well.
  3. A

    The Four Signs of Children's Past Life Memory

    I would love to know about her and her composition. This is such an interesting to read the four signs of Children's Past Life. Thanks for posting this and it will add this to my learning
Back
Top