• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Anatolia

  1. Anatolia

    little girl from 1912

    Hello Heidi:) You are such gentle mom.. you will make a great mother for this new little one. I want to share with you a story not many people know. No validation or anything like that, but it is real because...I LOVE and I like you am a good loving mother. When I got pregnant I was 100%...
  2. Anatolia

    Austria Jewish Scholar in the 1930's (Pre-holocaust Exile)

    By Freethinkers I mean the scientific communities.. the ones that are not interested in Religion.. the ones that want to fact of solid facts... In this case as well the Marxists the socialists who prided themselves in being above Religion. My Jew Guy was like that.. and Yes I have googled "...
  3. Anatolia

    Austria Jewish Scholar in the 1930's (Pre-holocaust Exile)

    I do NOT know the town where he lived (my Freethinker scholar)... but I know it was 30 min to 1 hour max from Vienna in a Car.. and I also want to underscore that he was wealthy. It was a lovely house.. every shining, made with the best wood and his suit.... oy! his suit!!! Gorgeous.. I have a...
  4. Anatolia

    Past Lives in WW II

    Austria Jewish Scholar in the 1930's (Pre-holocaust Exile) Hello Fellow Past Lifers... I have read many of your stories throughout the years, yet I have not written anything about me.... because... well...reticence I guess. But I want to share my story with you, because I can be of help to...
  5. Anatolia

    Austria Jewish Scholar in the 1930's (Pre-holocaust Exile)

    I visualize a dark wooden room, nicely made, like a country home, yet close to the city. In the middle of the room there is a comfortable chair with a man in it. The man is a little thick, overweight, with beard. He has a nicely made wool gray suit.. three piece suit and is sitting there..quite...
Back
Top