• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Alyesha

  1. A

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    Nice to hear that someone else has had the same experience. It has returned, slowly at first but now as strong as ever. Thank you Sushi :thumbsup:.
  2. A

    Last Memories as a Mother dying ...

    Dear Deborah, Sorry that it has been a while to reply to you.:o This memory is the only one that I remember. It affects me in many ways, like when I watch a movie or documentary from that era. Most often it causes distress and great sadness. Music from that time gives me goosebumps...
  3. A

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    I terminated a pregnancy some years ago due to a medical condition, and it did not affect any of my abilities, in fact, new ones have developed since then. Thank you:) , will work on my inner self.
  4. A

    Chapter #7 - Facing Abortion

    I have been reading peoples experiences of children returning to their parents/family. I had a abortion late last year, due to medical problems. So it has been really comforting to read all your experiences. I have a question for those who could throw some light on my current situation. For...
  5. A

    Last Memories as a Mother dying ...

    Hiya Ailish :) Thank you Ailish for the warm welcome to this excellent site :thumbsup: . Your story was interesting and has given me more insight. I have just read some of the amazing WW11 enteries from other members, should have posted this thread there. Opps : angel Alyesha
  6. A

    World War II - Civilians memories

    Last Memories as a Mother dying ... This memory came to me on waking up about 15 years ago and remains as vivid to me as if it only occured yesterday. I am sure it was during the second world war and I was of Polish decent. I had been caught by a German soldier (I think Nazi). I...
  7. A

    Last Memories as a Mother dying ...

    This memory came to me on waking up about 15 years ago and remains as vivid to me as if it only occured yesterday. I am sure it was during the second world war and I was of Polish decent. I had been caught by a German soldier (I think Nazi). I recall he was pleased to apprehend my 6...
Back
Top