• Thank you to Carol and Steve Bowman, the forum owners, for our new upgrade!

Recent content by Almyk

  1. Almyk

    Memories of King Henry the 8th

    Oh! Great idea! She's looking through them now, thank you! She said that she remembers Catherine being a wonderful woman. "I don't think I was near Anne as my family was making a statement that they didn't agree with her..."
  2. Almyk

    Memories of King Henry the 8th

    She said, "There were sores on his back too. I just -know- it."
  3. Almyk

    Memories of King Henry the 8th

    We've both been trying to independently research it. So far we can't find anything about wounds being on King Henry's back, or what his favorite horse looked like, which I figured would be at least verify what she's remembering. I guess we feel like we've been searching in circles and looking to...
  4. Almyk

    Memories of King Henry the 8th

    I'm posting this for a friend who has had these memories since she was young. Lately they have been getting more intense and more vivid. We've both been searching for some answers, but really don't know where to look, or who to even talk to to verify some of these memories she has. This is...
  5. Almyk

    My daughter-Past lives question

    argonne, I hadn't thought about that. It's scary, but makes sense too. Carol, I read the article on the blue light, I think I'm going to try it out. Mama, all I know is that they were all shot :( Thank you so much, I'll look her up. Thank you again :) Thanks everyone, I appreciate...
  6. Almyk

    My daughter-Past lives question

    I have a picture: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii19/Wunderwulfe1987/Scarlet_zpsb64b1115.jpg One in her hairline, then you can see the other one clearly. I always thought bullet wounds... however, I keep trying to push this away.. I went into labor with her on the day of that school...
  7. Almyk

    My daughter-Past lives question

    Hello! I've been here for awhile, just browsing and reading from time to time. I have a daughter who is now 14 months old and something Ukwood said in her thread triggered a thought... about her son waking up screaming at 1 month. Some insight or others thoughts would be wonderful. My...
Back
Top